We understand how important preventative healthcare is to your horse or pony
It is widely published that keeping up to date with preventative healthcare for our animals will reduce problems in the future. Our healthcare plans will make looking after your horse’s health hassle free and more economic, whilst still ensuring your horse has access to top quality veterinary care.
Join our Equine Health Club today and let us look after your horse’s preventative healthcare needs.
However young or old your horse, an Equine Health Plan is designed to adapt to your horse’s needs, from foal to adulthood and throughout its senior years. Our health plans are a simple and affordable way to cover all of your horse’s preventative healthcare needs. The plans include the regular things – like vaccinations and parasite treatments, routine dentistry, health checks including lameness exams and advice in an easy monthly payment plan- the things that insurance generally doesn’t cover.
We have created 3 levels of health plans to suit your specific needs- Bronze, Silver and Gold. We have worked hard to ensure the Silver and Gold plans include ALL aspects of preventive healthcare with no hidden additional costs. Our practice feel there is no other “ALL INCLUSIVE” health plan out there and we are proud to offer such a service to our clients at Newnham Court Equine. Our Gold plan is perfect for horses with pre-existing conditions, the older horse (15yrs and over) or if you just want that bit extra from your healthcare plan.
£9 per month
£108 per annum
Saving you £180 per year
£19 per month
£228 per annum
Saving you £250 per year
£27 per month
£324 per annum
Saving you £340 per year
Register today by calling 01622 737884 or download the application form and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please click on the pdf link below for further information on what is included in each plan.
|Yearly extended clinical examinations (including lameness exam)|
|Twice extended clinical examinations (including lameness exam)|
|Annunal vaccination – Influenza & Tetanus|
|Four worm egg counts and individual worming program|
|A year supply of wormers based on WEC’s **|
|Tapeworm saliva test in autumn|
|Twice yearly dental check and routine rasping*|
|Yearly dental gagged examination|
|Free insurance claim administration|
|Priority booking for client evening meetings and events|
|Yearly haematology and biochemistry blood sample|
|Yearly Cushing’s blood test at autumn***|
|40% off discount on primary or restart influenza and tetanus vaccination course|
|10% off all service fees|
|20% off lifetime medication|
*Sedation not included, includes routine dental work only
**Maximum of 4 wormers per horse per annum
***For horses ages 15 years and over
Terms and conditions
● A 5% multi horse discount is available for each additional policy.
● Visits are booked under our free zone visit scheme (see website for further details) or at the clinic. If a visit is requested on a particular day/ time or with a specified vet then standard visit fees are applied.
● There is a £25 joining fee in addition to 3 monthly payments to be made at the time of registration.
● For horses weighing over 700kg that require extra wormers, these will be charged separately and not
included in monthly payments.
● This is an Infinity plan where the contract is automatically renewed. If do not wish to renew your healthplan please give written notice in the 11th month of the 12 month term of contract.
● If you default on the monthly premiums or cancel your plan part way through a 12 month period, you will be liable for full veterinary fees to date, less any payments that you have made.
● Newnham Court Equine have the right to change healthplan fees with 1 months written notice.