It’s that time of year again when we offer competitively priced routine castrations at the clinic. We do this every year, and many people make full use of this service. Last year, we were overwhelmed with appointments, so this year, we have scheduled several dates over the Autumn to get your colts castrated at the clinic.
The clinics will be held on Wednesdays on:
To be eligible to benefit from these clinics, you and your colt must comply with these
- Registered client of Newnham Court Equine.
- 3 years old and under with both testicles clearly descended.
- Vaccinated fully for Tetanus; if not this will cost extra.
- Cost includes sedation/anaesthesia, castration, anti-inflammatories.
- Cost does not include any treatment for recognised complications of castration, such as need for antibiotics.
- Prepayment at the time of booking your appointment (33% reduction on normal castration service cost).
- This service is only available at the clinic.
Please call the clinic on 01622 737884 to check your eligibility and book your place. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. If you wish to discuss different methods of castration or are unsure, please ask to speak to one of our vets who will be very happy to discuss your concerns with you.