Located on the North Downs just outside Maidstone, Newnham Court Equine Clinic was established in the early 1990s, although the veterinary practice has been established for over 100 years. Currently, 7 veterinary surgeons work in the practice supported by 12 nurses/technicians/managers and office support staff.
The ambulatory practice of Newnham Court Equine Clinic aims to provide a comprehensive, mobile, first opinion service within an approximately thirty-mile radius of Maidstone.
- Monday-Friday consultations by appointment 8.30-5.00pm
- Free zone visits for your area Monday to Friday click here for the free zone map
- Routine healthcare, including vaccination, annual health checks, worming, passports and micro-chipping
- Geriatric medicine
- Dental care, from prophylactic annual checks to motorised rasping
- Pre-purchase examination
- Official height measurement for JMB (at clinic)
- Lameness evaluation
- Reproductive care, pre-breeding examination, artificial insemination, pregnancy diagnosis and foal health checks
- Group/yard visits accommodated
- Attendance at events, shows or pony club can be arranged
The ambulatory practice and clinic facilities are fully integrated. Your horse, pony or donkey will benefit from our vast array and depth of knowledge and experience. We hold 2 RCVS post-graduate certificates in Equine Internal Medicine and Equine Soft Tissue Surgery, and the practice is a fully approved RCVS Accredited Equine Practice.
Any cases requiring further diagnostic evaluation or hospitalisation for treatment can be brought into the Clinic and if necessary referred to our Advanced Practitioner. To make an appointment or register with us, call 01622 737884 or complete the registration form online.